The Memorandum of the trust consists of its detailed objectives. The summary of the same have been enlisted below:-
High Priority Objectives
· Adoption of villages their development
· Modern agriculture
· Modern Education and Literacy
· Health and Family Welfare
· Awareness an HIV/ AIDS,how to prevent
· Women’s Development and Empowerment
· Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting health care including preventive health care and sanitation including contribution to the Swach Bharat Kosh set-up by the Central Government for the promotion of sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
· Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
· Promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centres and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups.
· Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agroforestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water including contribution to the Clean Ganga Fund set-up by the Central Government for rejuvenation of river Ganga.
· Rural development projects
· Slum area development
· Protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art; setting up public libraries; promotion and development of traditional art and handicrafts;
· Measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents;
· Training to promote rural sports, nationally recognized sports, paralympic sports and olympic sports
· Contribution to the prime minister's national relief fund or any other fund set up by the central govt. for socio economic development and relief and welfare of the schedule caste, tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women;
· Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the central govt.